Swimming in the data lake
On 11 June, Real Response Media, home of the industry-leading publication MRO Management, will host the first Predictive Aircraft Maintenance Conference at The Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, London Heathrow.
A combination of increased computerisation and connectivity means new generation aircraft can generate massive amounts of data on each flight. Collecting and analysing that data across an entire airline fleet, or an entire aircraft fleet, is producing an insight into how systems and components really operate. Instead of removal for overhaul at fixed intervals, they can be continuously monitored and removed if their performance deteriorates.
This has huge potential for airlines and MRO organisations, and this event will seek to explore the possibilities, using case studies based on real experience from OEMs, MROs and airlines.
Reasons to attend
- Understand the challenges and opportunities of providing passengers a comfortable and healthy cabin space
- Presentations from OEMs and major airlines
- Be informed on the latest in air quality, humidity, temperature, lighting, seat comfort and catering
- Network with your peers and find out what they are doing to address this passenger wellbeing
Who should attend this event?
Vice President/Head/Director/Manager/Specialist of:
- Predictive Maintenance/Big Data/ Big Data and Cabin Maintenance
- Operations/Operations Transformation/Maintenance Operations
- Cabin Maintenance
- Design, Engineering and Innovation/Innovation and Engineering Product Innovation
- Fleet Operation Engineering/Fleet Technical/Fleet Management
27 November 2019
Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel, Heathrow, London, UK